Kelly Wan (class ’18)
- 2015 – present Student Event Board (SEB) General member and Facebook Social Media Committee Chair for. Kelly volunteered for numerous weekly events as well as participating in the past spring semester’s Quadmania activities.
- 2014-present, Kelly joined the SGA Communications and Outreach Department. While serving in the department, she has formed many connections with other departments to promote their activities and events, such as the Prove It! campaign and last year’s SGA elections.This fall semester, Kelly and fellow department members have been redesigning the SGA website.
- 2014 -present Cleftomaniacs, in UMBC’s premiere co-ed Acapella group,
Kelly has performed multiple times with the group, on and off campus, and even competed at the 2015 ICCAs, International Championship of Collegiate Acapella, Quarterfinals at Johns Hopkins. She is currently the Vice President of the group for the 2015-2016 school year. During this winter interim, Kelly is rehearsing for the 2016 ICCAs Quarterfinals.
Anthony Alberti (class ’18)
- Summer 2016, University of Wales Trinity Saint David in Lampeter, Ceredigion, Wales Anthony took a 10 day creative writing program.
Austen Edelenbos (class ’19)
- Fall 2015, attended UMBC Democrats and Harbor Hall Community Council meetings
Sage Burch (class ’19)
- Fall 2015 – present, Writing Club Secretary
Caleb Campbell (class ’19)
- Spring 2016, Debate Team member
Helena Wachhaus (class ’19)
- October 2015 – present Contributing Writer, Smite Magazine, GameOn – http://gameonmag.com/magazines/smite-community-magazine/ (monthly articles published in an online magazine writing about Smite, a game produced by HiRez Studios http://www.smitegame.com/ Articles include the histories of Mayan and Norse mythology to accompany game characters from these two pantheons.)
The article she wrote on the History of the Norse was included in the magazine’s “Best of” edition.